has turned 4! A load of research goes into - find out how you can contribute.


Ministry of Social Affairs and Labour (YE-MSAL)


The Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor, Social Development Sector, issue licenses for the operation of associations, civil organisations and unions.

These include a license number that appears to be based on the date of incorporation, and that is provided on a certificate granting or renewing the license.

The license is renewed yearly, but the license number remains the same.

  • Coverage: YE

Search options

No online source was located.

Find and use identifiers

Ask the organisation to provide their 'License for practicing civil society for Associations, Civil Organisation and Unions'. The identifier will be provided as the License Number.

You can suggest an edit to our information about this list by posting an issue or submitting a pull request.

The contributors handbook details how to propose changes to an existing list, and how you can request or propose a new list.