has turned 4! A load of research goes into - find out how you can contribute.


Ministry of Home Affairs (India) Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act Register (IN-MHA)


The Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act required NGOs in receipt of foreign funding in India to register with the government. They are assigned an FRCA Registration Number.

  • Coverage: IN

Search options

A full search service for identifiers does not appear to be available. However, a service is available from the website to verify identifiers, which will return information on the address and validity of an FRCA certificate when an identifier is supplied.

Find and use identifiers

Some states appear to publish lists of local FRCA numbers, and a web search for an organisation name and 'FRCA' may identify it's number, which can be verified through the FRCA Online website.

Organisations may also be able to provide their own identifiers.

You can suggest an edit to our information about this list by posting an issue or submitting a pull request.

The contributors handbook details how to propose changes to an existing list, and how you can request or propose a new list.