has turned 4! A load of research goes into - find out how you can contribute.


Ministry of Foreign affairs (ID-KLN)


All NGOs foreign to Indonesia who wish to operate in the country must register through the Ministry of Foreign affairs/ Kementerian Luar Negeri.

"Registration Process:

1. INGO submit complete application documents to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs" [1]


  • Coverage: ID

Find and use identifiers

No source of identifiers was found during research.

You can suggest an edit to our information about this list by posting an issue or submitting a pull request.

The contributors handbook details how to propose changes to an existing list, and how you can request or propose a new list.