Companies House (GB-COH)
Companies House is the United Kingdom's register of companies.
It contains entries for many kinds of companies, including:
* Public limited company (PLC)
* Private company limited by shares (Ltd, Limited)
* Private company limited by guarantee, typically a non-commercial membership body such as a charity
* Private unlimited company (either with or without a share capital)
* Limited liability partnership (LLP)
* Limited partnership (LP)
* Societas Europaea (SE): European Union-wide company structure
* Companies incorporated by Royal Charter (RC)
* Community interest company
You can suggest an edit to our information about this list by posting an issue or submitting a pull request.
The contributors handbook details how to propose changes to an existing list, and how you can request or propose a new list.