has turned 4! A load of research goes into - find out how you can contribute.


Ministry of Foreign Affairs (ET-MFA)


All charities wishing to operate in Ethiopia must register with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). Details for how they register can be found in this document -

Charities are registered but no openly searchable database yet available.

  • Coverage: ET

Find and use identifiers

Unable to find

You can suggest an edit to our information about this list by posting an issue or submitting a pull request.

The contributors handbook details how to propose changes to an existing list, and how you can request or propose a new list.